1. Pick out a date: Coordinate with your son/daughter so their party does not conflict with their friends’ parties.
2. Create a guest list: This should be done before any further planning therefore you can gauge the size of your event.
3. Pick out a venue: We would agree that 90% of graduation parties are hosted at homes today.
4. Secure a tent rental service: Luckily, at Dependable Tents we offer great packages for graduation parties including tents, tables and chairs. Proudly Serving Northeast Ohio.
5. Food and drinks: Figure out whether you want to hire a catering service or DIY to feed your guests. A popular choice today would be food trucks for the eats for your graduation party.
· Plan for ONLY 50%-70% of your guests to be seated all at once.
· Plan for extra tables for food if you are having an event at your house.
· GET ICE AND COOLERS + INDUSTRIAL SIZE TRASH BAGS
· Tents come with sidewalls for inclement weather – better to have them than not have them!
· Keep entertainment in mind If you do not plan on having a DJ